As a Group Accountant, you will oversee the daily management of accounting and financial activities of the company, while ensuring all reporting & procedures are in compliance with the regulatory requirements. Your primary duties include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the financial and management reporting functions, business analysis in all financial aspects, including group consolidation, cash flow, tax and budgeting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and full-year accounts and ensuring that the deadlines are met to fulfill SGX requirements
- Conduct financial analysis of the performance of various business initiatives, provide analyses and commentaries on monthly and annual financial reports, as well as file statutory, business statistics and other types of returns as required by the local tax and legal legislations.
- Oversee and liaise on day-to-day operating requirements of the business, including receipts and payment requirements, and support the resolution of all potential operating issues.
- Ensure that all accounting activities comply with the group accounting policies and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS).
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of statutory, tax and regulatory requirements for the group of companies in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and improve on the effectiveness and efficiency of existing accounting processes, internal controls and procedures.
- Support and work closely within and across departments to provide for their financial and management information requirements.
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors in relation to audit requirements and deliverables, including preparation of audited financial statements.
- Coordinate and liaise with tax agents in relation to tax requirements and deliverables, including review of tax computation
- Prepare financial sustainability report for the Group.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis, undertake special projects as and when required.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or equivalent
- At least 4 years' of relevant experience in CPA firm and/or commercial
- Good knowledge on Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong analytical individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Work well in a team as well as independently
If you are keen, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.