SingHaiyi Group Ltd has an immediate opening for Accounts Executive.
As an Accounts Executive, you will help process and handle finance transactions & functions, including receivables, payables, receipts and payments (via receipts, cheques, GIRO, letters of credit, petty cash, etc.). Your primary duties include:
- Maintain full set of accounts
- Upload financial data into accounting system
- Support year-end closing, including journal entries
- Prepare audit schedules
- Issue payments & ensure proper authorisation
- Monitor bank account balances
- Prepare GST return
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist in petty cash disbursements
- Ad hoc assignments
- Diploma in Accountancy or related fields
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant working experience
- Be meticulous & organised
- Be proficient in MS Office &accounting system
- Accounting experience in real estate industry will be an advantage
- Willingness to work flexible schedule during peak period
- Able to work under tight deadlines
If you are keen, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.