Due to increasing business needs, SingHaiyi Group is looking for an Assistant Manager, Investor Relations cum Executive Assistant to support the team. This role will support the GMD & CFO, as well as the Head, Investor Relations.
- Develop content that communicates the company’s key messages through media releases, announcements, annual report, investor presentations, corporate website and other communication materials.
- Lead the quarterly & yearly results announcements, such as results media materials & presentation, FAQ, management script, and relevant follow-ups.
- Maintain intelligence through regular monitoring of market information and reports from analyst, industry, competitor & news articles; and provide timely feedback to management.
- Support the branding and communications, as well as sustainability-related matters.
Executive Assistant to GMD & CFO
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings/ business travel.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A degree in Communications, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- At least 3 to 5 years’ of experience in investor relations, preferably with Real Estate coverage
- Good writing skills, with a strong command of English & Chinese
- Good networking and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Confident and persuasive, and able to manage all levels
- Good computer skills, especially in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you are keen, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.